LONG VIEW RV AND COVID-19
So that we comply with CT Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7X regarding public safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, until May 20, 2020 unless modified, extended or terminated:
- Service Department
- Parts Department
- Our Service and Parts Departments will remain open during this period.
- Staffing is reduced, so be patient with us
- We will be following CDC guidelines on cleaning and social distancing at all times.
- Please call us when you arrived for service so we can help direct you properly.
- Sales Department
- Finance Department
- Rental Department
- While we feel that we qualify as an essential business per the letter of the Executive Order, in the spirit of the order we have asked our sales, finance and rental associates to stay home, except for a bare bones crew to handle phone, text and internet inquiries.
- We can assist you if you would like to make an appointment to stop by and self-tour our inventory. We can also help you purchase an RV while following CDC guidelines on cleaning and social distancing.
- Please call us if you are coming to visit so we can direct you properly
We know that for many of you, your RV is your home, and we want to keep your home working properly. For more of you, it may be an essential mode of transportation – and for others, a necessary shelter.
As you know, this is a very fluid situation, with changes happening nearly every day. We are doing our best to follow the governor’s Executive Order while both keeping our associates healthy and doing our best to serve our customers. This is our plan as of right now, but please bear with us if anything changes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times for all of us! Stay safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones!
Sincerely, The Roberts Family and everyone at Long View RV