We are now hiring for the following positions:
Long View RV is seeking individuals with a strong background in mechanical, maintenance and repair. RV Technicians will perform service and repairs outside and inside these "homes on wheels." You will be expected to perform pre-delivery inspections, diagnose and repair.
Some jobs duties include but are not limited to:
- Executing work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
- Keeping track of parts and materials used in repair and replacement
- Ensuring that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- RVIA certification preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Prolonged periods of standing, stopping, crawling and bending
- Must have own tools
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record preferred.
RV Sales Associate:
Long View RV. is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales Associate to grow the business! On good months we deliver 80 units. Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money!
Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- 100% acceptance of responsibility for results
- Above-average ambition and desire to succeed
- Above-average willpower and determination; self-discipline is a key
- Intensely goal-oriented
- High level of customer empathy
- Impeccably honest
- Does not take "no" personally
- Has the ability to approach strangers, even when it is uncomfortable to them
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a plus
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive, television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management.
Join our Winning Team:
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.