Are you looking for the perfect Memorial Day camping recipe to make your weekend at the campground special? Don’t miss this delicious BBQ nachos recipe that will keep you coming back for more! Find the ideal RV for sale at Longview RV Superstores today to complete your Memorial Day camping trip.
- Your choice of BBQ chips – I recommend kettle cooked for the extra crunch.
- 4 chicken breasts
- BBQ sauce – your choice
- 1 can Baked beans
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese fiesta blend
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Over medium-high heat, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. It should be just enough water to cover the chicken breasts fully. Add chicken and boil until the internal temperature reaches 165. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- In a small pan, heat the baked beans to just under boiling point and remove from the heat.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken thoroughly. Add 4-5 tbsp of BBQ sauce and stir until evenly coated.
- In an iron skillet, add a thick layer of BBQ kettle chips. Top with shredded chicken, beans, cheese, and jalapeños. Cover with aluminum foil and add to the oven until cheese is melted. 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Make your memorial day camping trip a great escape for your family this year when you include this delicious camping recipe on your menu. Contact us for more information about the new RVs for sale.