Get your perfect Labor Day camping recipe that pairs well with all of your holiday staples. This easy macaroni salad is the perfect side dish for any BBQ or cookout you have this weekend. This recipe was found on InsanelyGoodRecipes.com.
Recipe from InsanelyGoodRecipes.com
8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked and drained)
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp prepared mustard
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions, drain, and allow to cool.
- Finely chop celery, bell pepper, and onion.
- Once the macaroni is cooled, combine it in a large bowl with celery, bell pepper, and onion.
- In a second bowl, whisk mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour the dressing into the macaroni and vegetables and mix until coated.
- Refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Give it a stir and serve cold.
Enjoy your holidays at the campground with your new RV from Longview RV Superstores. Contact us today to find your perfect RV.