There’s nothing like a classic Winnebago motorhome, and the Navion lives up to all our expectations. If you’re looking for a beautiful class C motorhome with all of the luxurious features, continue reading this Winnebago Navion RV Review to discover what’s truly unique about our Winnebago Navion Diesel Class C Motorhome for sale.
It’s always been about keeping it classy with anything from Winnebago, and the Navion is no exception. The exterior of this RV features a Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis that provides a 3.0L 6-Cylinder, 188 HP, Turbo-Diesel Engine, a 5-Speed Automatic Tip-Shift Transmission, and a 220 AMP Alternator.
And if that isn’t enough, here’s a list of features that will aid in keeping this motorhome on the road for years to come:
- Adaptive ESP® Technology
- Hydraulic Brakes with ABS
- Trailer Hitch 5,000 LB Drawbar/500 LB Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight with 7-Pin Connector
- Stainless Steel Wheel Liners (N/A 24G)
- Alcoa Forged Aluminum Wheels (24G)
The interior luxury is no surprise to us, either. Because motorhomes are designed for long hours on the road, we thought you’d like to know that there are plenty of features that come with the cab (specifically in relation to the awesome radio).
Radio/Rearview Monitor System
- DVD Receiver with 6.2″ LCD Color Touch Screen
- Handheld Remote
- iPod®/MP3 Input
- Rear Color Camera
- AppRadio One
Definitely all the more reason to fall in love with the Navion! In addition to an amazing cab experience, follow us toward the back on the vinyl flooring (all throughout), and settle at the sofa sleeper.
Winnebago didn’t leave anything out when they designed the bedroom! Depending on which of the four Winnebago Navion floorplans you choose from, consider the multiple options you’ll be provided in terms of having a great night’s sleep wherever you are:
- Corner Bed with Headboard, Foam Mattress, Mattress Cover, and Access to Storage Below (24J)
- Queen Bed with Memory Foam Mattress and Mattress Cover (24G)
- Flex Bed System Twin Beds/Queen Bed with Foam Mattresses and Access to Storage Below (24V)
- Murphy+ Bed with Queen Mattress, Euro-Suspension System, and Gel Topper (24D)
- MCD Blackout Roller Shades
- Room Divider Curtain (N/A 24G)
For entertainment, enjoy watching a movie on either the 28″ or the 32″ HDTV (check floorplans). This gives you a chance to unwind after a long day of travel, or any of your fun outdoor adventures!
Come Take a Look!
Thank you for reading the Winnebago Navion RV Review, and if you’re interested in this beautiful Winnebago Navion Class C Motorhome, stop by and take a look at it for yourself! If you have any questions, please contact us today. We hope (and we know!) this motorhome is everything you’ve ever dreamed of!